Stat counter

July 25, 2010

Time keeps ticking...

I have been insanely busy the last while, hosting friends and family and working madly in my yard. This weekend we are redoing the siding on the house! Although I am loving the result of these things, my blog has been suffering!
So to keep you all hanging (I stubbornly believe someone reads this all the time-despite the lack of comments on my posts), here are the upcoming blog entries:

1. July Challenge update! I have been following this as closely as possible and will let you know my experiences.

2. Garden update! I need to take some pictures of my veggie/flower garden-it is full to bursting and starting to flower-and flowers mean the veggies are soon to follow!

3. Good-Better-Best! A new monthly post I have been working on, where I compare 3 similar products/recipes and let you in on which is best.

Can't wait to post it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment