Stat counter

April 1, 2012

Here comes the...sun?


Come and check out our new blog!

http://theecohousewives.wordpress.com


April has finally rolled into place, but one look out my patio door reminds me what is really out there - a ton of work!
Time to strip out all the dead plants from last year, freshen up the bark mulch (seems to be the only way to keep the cat poop away). Time to plan the big projects, and to start plotting where and what flowers to put in.
I am exhausted just looking at it.
Exhausted but excited; every spring is a chance to start fresh. Veggies or flowers? Raised beds? Re-stain the deck?
Now all I need is a nice warm day to get started!

3 comments:

  1. We are going to take our 2 raised beds and make them lower, so then 4 raised beds. All on the assumption (yes assumption!) that Dad will help with the veggie garden! Cross your fingers! Now... what to plant... carrots, beets, potatoes and lots of lettuce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, and we have snow... like 2 feet of the stuff still! Whereas it looks like your snow is all gone. Oh green grass where are you?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still in mourning over the fact that I never got my carrots out of the ground last year before the snow came :(

    ReplyDelete