Stat counter

July 31, 2012

Man Stuff


Come and check out our new blog!

http://theecohousewives.wordpress.com


If your husband goes and works up North for a couple of years, he might just come home with the following:

- A new cowboy hat
- Some new cowboy boots
- A jean jacket (I couldn't even photograph this - and my city girl heart is so happy he hasn't worn it yet)
- An appreciation for Clamato in his beer
- A freezer full of moose meat
- A cribbage board made from a small moose antler
- A huge moose rack


So what I am saying is, he came back to me with a whole bunch of country boy stuff. But I am not one to complain - I love moose meat, and I am just enough of a redneck to love that cribbage board. Come one people, it was handmade in the 70's - it's vintage folk art, in my book. And I love cribbage.

At this point, I am so happy to have him home for good, he could have brought almost anything home and I would have been okay with it. Almost. Other than that jean jacket...


1 comment:

  1. Makes me think of John Denver - oh life on the farm is kinda laid back, ain't nothin' much a country boy that he can't hack, early to rise, early in the sack - thank God I'm a country boy! Yehaw! Is that cribbage antler seriously now in your lovely living room? I'm thinking it has a future home in his man cave! He does look good in the hat though!

    ReplyDelete