Stat counter

August 16, 2011

A Good Neighbour!

"Love your neighbour as yourself." Mark 12:31 

Ok, so after doing a google search to find where this verse is found (my Sunday school teachers would be appalled), I have settled in for a speedy-quick lunch break blog post.

Super speedy! Because all this blog post is, is a big shout out to my neighbour Gary! He is the kind of neighbour that makes putting this verse into practice easy! Easy-peasy! 

Bowl o' peas!

I got a knock on my door letting me know that he had more peas than he could handle, and I was free to clear them off his vines! WHEEEE!!! I have planted peas this year as well, but let's just clarify that Gary's garden is something I aspire to. My pea vine might provide a single meal's worth of peas...but I think what I got off of Gary's vines will last me through the winter!



On a side note-I have found my camera! So these second rate cell phone pictures will come to an end. YAY!
Well stocked freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment