Stat counter

March 13, 2011

My Global Community

Blogger has a great feature for bloggers called "Stats." This tracks how many people view my site, what pages are the most popular-and my favourite part-the audience. I get so excited seeing that people from all over the world view my blog-Germany, Turkey, USA, Kuwait, Thailand, Uruguay, India, and of course my country, Canada..and it goes on and on!!! Here I am in my tiny section of this huge global community, writing about my efforts to change my life and my environment through healthy, natural living, and people on the other side of the world read about it!
I can only hope that you find my blog helpful and interesting...but it got me to thinking-what about you? How do you preserve your food in Thailand? What natural housecleaning methods do you use in Germany? What difficulties do you face growing your own food in India? Do you have a blog of your own that might give me insight on my personal eco-friendly journey?
So share your story-leave me a comment or a link to show me more about your world! Or become a follower to stay updated with mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment